What is RFID?
RFID: Radio Frequency Identification Denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc.
Why do I choose RFID blocking wallet?
With all the concerns about identity theft today and with the transition to credit and debit cards with embedded RFID chips, now was the time to step up and convert your old leather wallet for a newer RFID blocking one - Anti-theft RFID Blocking Armor!
When you're shopping at holidays, RFID wallet protection secures your credit card and other RFID-chipped cards. When you're travelling aboard, RFID blocking purse protects your personal information stored on RFID chips.
- Card case Measures: 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/8".
- Ultra Slim Professional RFID Blocking Business Card Case / Wallet. Compact Design for Front and Back Pocket Wear
- 3 Credit Card Slots, 1 ID Window, 1 Pocket, and 1 Currency Pouch
- Prevent electronic pick pocketing, protect your identity
- RFID BLOCKING TESTED. Our wallets have been tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which our credit cards, debit cards, driver license and ID cards operate. PLEASE BE NOTED THAT the signal of some ID badge, access cards and hotel room cards which operates in 125 KHz, can not be blocked by this wallet.