RFID Blocking Men's Bifold Wallet By Alpine Swiss Product Features: Measures 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.5" 2 ID Windows Removable ID Flip Card Case Alpine Swiss Cross Logo outside 7 Credit Card Slots 2 Additional Pockets RFID Protection Full Size Bill Section for paper money MSRP $75.00 RFID Blocking: Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests in the US. STOPS RFID Theft & Electronic Pick Pocketing. Featuring a unique military grade shielding technology & proprietary blocking material. Superior to many alternatives made from household aluminum foil. Alpine Swiss RFID Protected Wallets are soft, durable and effective. RFID PROTECTED! Built in RFID protection will stop thieves from scanning and obtaining your credit card or other RFID coded information. Guards against unwanted data transfer. RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Alpine Swiss donates 2500 meals every day to hungry children in the U.S. and around the world through our partnership with Children's Hunger Fund. These meals are hand delivered in a Food Pack, which will contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for a week to the homes of the needy by trained volunteers in their community, establishing relationships that foster genuine care. Your purchase fuels this effort! Thank you!
- Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests. Alpine Swiss RFID Blocking Protection to Stop Thieves from Obtaining Personal or account information. Tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which the credit cards operate. If Testing on an HID card please Use an: H
- Measures 4.37" x 3.37" x 0.50"
- Removable Card / ID Case 2-in-1 Use as a wallet or a card case
- 2 ID Windows, 7 Card Slots, 2 additional oversized card or receipt pockets, Full size Bill section
- RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Our