RFID Blocking Men's Card Case By Alpine Swiss Product Features: Soft Genuine Leather Thinnest wallet on the market Measures: 3 15/16" L x 2 13/16" H x 1/8" D (Yes only 1/8th of an inch thin) 2 card slots on either side 1 middle larger opening for folded bills or cards Once you can make the jump to this wallet you will never want a large wallet again MSRP: $65.00 RFID Protected: Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests in the US STOPS RFID Theft & Electronic Pick Pocketing. By the end of 2015 almost all credit and debit cards issued in the US will have an RFID chip on them which can easily be stolen by anyone walking near you with a scanner unless you have a secure wallet or case you can carry them in. You are at risk. Featuring a unique military grade shielding technology & proprietary blocking material. Far Superior to many alternatives made by using household aluminum foil being used inside a wallet. Noisy crinkly and most importantly not very effective. Alpine Swiss RFID Protected Wallets are soft durable and effective. RFID: Radio Frequency Identification denoting technologies that use radio waves to identify people and objects carrying encoded chips. These can include credit card information, passport identification or other forms of ID as well as access cards etc. Our built in RFID protection will stop thieves from scanning and obtaining your credit card or other RFID coded information carried in our wallets. Guard against unwanted data transfer Alpine Swiss donates 2500 meals every day to hungry children in the U.S. and around the world through our partnership with Children’s Hunger Fund. These meals are hand delivered in a Food Pack, which will contain enough food to feed a family of 4-5 for a week to the homes of the needy by trained volunteers in their community, establishing relationships that foster genuine care. Your purchase fuels this effort! Thank you!
- Tested & Approved by Independent Lab Tests. Alpine Swiss RFID Blocking Protection to Stop Thieves from Obtaining Personal or account information. Tested for 13.56 MHz Frequency in which the credit cards operate. If Testing on an HID card please Use an: H
- Thinnest wallet on the market: Measures: 3 15/16" L x 2 13/16" H x 1/8" D (Yes only 1/8th of an inch thin)
- Features 2 card slots on either size and a top middle opening where you can place 1-3 cards or fold bills into.
- Perfect for a night out tucked away almost invisible in your pocket
- Far Superior to many alternatives in the market today made by using household aluminum foil being used inside a wallet Noisy crinkly and most importantly not very effective in blocking signals. Alpine Swiss RFID Protected Wallets are soft durable & effect